BlueYellow Media brings you a unique iPhone App to celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on 29th April 2011.
* For a limited time only 59p / 99c *
This app is the perfect practical guide for Royal Wedding fans and tourists from across the world.
Featured in The Telegraph's 10 best royal wedding apps. "This guide has been well put together and features a wide range of content, including an interactive map showing locations connected to the wedding." - The Telegraph
"This app is wonderful and, indeed, the best app for the Royal Wedding" - justanothergeeksite.com
iPhone App of the Week - chipchick.com
The paid app includes an interactive Royal Wedding GPS map showing locations connected to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Other features include: a royal photo gallery, offline map, Royal Personality Test, wedding procession 3D Tour, Royal Wedding timetable, Twitter news and much more.
Our team of researchers have packed a large amount of information into this handy app which will guide your visit to Royal London. The app includes biographies of William and Kate, the story of their courtship, the wedding day schedule, details of the service, the best places to view proceedings and a Royal Family tree.
The app contains a gallery of royal photographs and features a 3D tour of the wedding procession route. Stay up to date with news via the app's Twitter feed which pulls in the latest Royal Wedding tweets.
The searchable map contains hundreds of points of interest that plot the history of the couple's lives and their royal romance. Each entry is linked to Wikipedia to help you discover more about each royal site. As well as a Royal Wedding guide, the app serves as an excellent resource for a tour of Royal London.
Did you know these, and other Royal Wedding Facts:
- White's Gentlemen's Club in Mayfair is where Prince Charles sneaked off to on the eve of his Royal Wedding to Lady Diana Spencer in 1981, which formed his stag do.
- Prince William enjoys Viennetta mint frozen dessert, which the Spar shop in Kate's home town of Bucklebury specially stocks for him.
- Both William and Kate spent time in Chile during their gap years. William taught English with fellow teachers, sharing in common household chores.
App Features include:
* Interactive, searchable map including hundreds of points of royal interest
* Detailed location listings
* Offline map
* Royal Personality Test
* Royal photo gallery
* Wedding day essential information
* Wedding procession 3D tour
* Royal Family tree
* Royal Wedding Twitter feed
* Bookmarks for your favourite locations
* Share royal locations with your friends
* Made in England
Check out the screenshots to take a tour around the app.